About Me

My photo
Tennessee, United States
Child of God, mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt just living life and making the best of it!

Avery

Ansley

Sara

Robert

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I am still alive!

I have neglected this poor blog in a bad way. I have been so busy with, well, life that I threw this poor page on the back burner. I have had so many things I could have written about but I guess I was just too caught up in enjoying the moments. My big boy will be six years old in just a few days. We experienced Kindergarten...and lived! My little girl is two. TWO. That pretty much sums her up right there. Plus, the Lord decided to shake our little world up and I am now expecting another girl in October. Things are about to get crazier than they already are. May as well start writing about it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment