About Me

My photo
Tennessee, United States
Child of God, mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt just living life and making the best of it!

Avery

Ansley

Sara

Robert

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bed rest and pee jugs...

So, I have been MIA for a while. My OB has put me on complete bed rest. Which is totally possible with a 3 year old, let me tell you. I have recruited all the help I can get...which equals my mother. She has done countless loads of laundry and washed our dirty dishes. Even though we have a dishwasher. Anyway, I am so thankful for her!
One of the glorious perks of monitoring your BP during pregnancy is the 24 hr urine test...which I now do weekly. You get this big orange jug and this teeny little cup to collect your pee in. How fun does that sound? My son is totally grossed out by the fact that it must be kept in the refrigerator. He says "that's insgusting." Which I am pretty sure is the same thing as disgusting. Maybe worse. My husband probably thinks this is horrible, also. He just has not voiced his opinion. He knows better. So, it sits on the bottom shelf on our refrigerator door...next to the month old punch left over from my baby shower. I am so glad no one has come over to visit.
So, that is the exciting life I lead at the moment. Bed rest and pee jugs. Ah, pregnancy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh get well soon, that is hard work, to be off your feet, pregnant & with a toddler. All what is best for baby. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete