About Me

My photo
Tennessee, United States
Child of God, mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt just living life and making the best of it!

Avery

Ansley

Sara

Robert

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ah, Spring...



So, Spring does not officially start until tomorrow.  Today, though, was the perfect Spring day!  We spent the day playing while Robert and my dad worked inside.  I guess I can say this is now Spray-N-Wash season.  Anyone with children will understand.  Grass, juice, dirt...Spray-N-Wash is a must.  I have a little guy that sure knows how to play...hard.  He fell and scraped his knee this afternoon and we did not have any band-aids.  So, he got a "man-aid" as his daddy calls it.  A paper towel and some duct tape.  It worked and he kept right on playing until we could get a proper band-aid.  A little redneck, I realize, but you do what you have to do.  Just remind me to never let his daddy baby-sit.  Hope everyone had a great day.  Happy Spring!

Picking flowers

Funny boy 

No comments:

Post a Comment