About Me

My photo
Tennessee, United States
Child of God, mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt just living life and making the best of it!

Avery

Ansley

Sara

Robert

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tired

I think that pretty much sums up how we all feel around here today.  We got a lot accomplished but we still have a long way to go.  I am going to have a TON of things for a garage sale.  How we fit all of that stuff into a townhouse is beyond me.  I am so over boxes.  Every time I think I am getting close to unpacking them all, someone brings me more.  They are never-ending! We finished everything upstairs as far as upgrades/repairs.  We are going to move everything in and then start on our downstairs.  I don't even want to think about that right now!  Hopefully I will have pictures soon.  Now, it's time for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment