About Me

My photo
Tennessee, United States
Child of God, mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt just living life and making the best of it!

Avery

Ansley

Sara

Robert

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our house...

Here are a few pictures of what we have been working on in our very first home!  These were taken with my cell phone so excuse the quality.  I will post better pictures when we are moved in.  :)

Ansley's room

Our dining area. Excuse my son with no pants (see previous post).

Avery's room. The bottom color is called Guacamole...which is also one of his favorite things to eat.



We did not notice this until after we moved in. Our last name already on our door knocker! Apparently, this was the last name of the people who built the home and no one has changed it since.  It was meant for us to be is very last owners! So awesome!


I can't wait to get everything moved in and start decorating!



No comments:

Post a Comment